Summer is almost here! Have you made your vacation plans yet? Enjoy this customized four day itinerary for the perfect Summer Stay in Vermont.
DAY 1 – RELAXING THURSDAY
- Arrive at our Vermont bed and breakfast for your perfect getaway. The fun starts here!
- After you have taken a few minutes to settle into one of our charming rooms and put your things away, go for a refreshing swim in our pristine pool and relax after your travels.
- Play bocce on property with your other half – it’s a blast and the perfect excuse to get outside and take a look around.
- Savor a leisurely dinner with your love and enjoy a romantic night to yourselves.
DAY 2 – FLIRTY FRIDAY FUN
- Wake from a peaceful night to a blissful breakfast right here at the inn.
- Embrace adventure and go horseback riding – enjoy the views! Ask your innkeepers for recommendations on the best places to ride.
- Swim at Echo Lake for a local experience like no other. Take in the views and the gorgeous outdoor nature that Vermont is so famous for.
- Set out on the perfect date night and take in live music at Okemo. Dance the night away and have a dreamy night with your love.
DAY 3 – SATURDAY ON THE TOWN
- Luxuriate at our charming inn with a delightful breakfast.
- Meander around the Farmer’s Market and marvel at the local selections. It’s the best way to experience a sunny Saturday afternoon in our neck of the woods.
- Visit Plymouth Cheese for a classic New England experience.
- Savor dinner at the inn and spend some quality time with your travel partner! Go over your favorite parts of your trip so far over a delicious dish and a drink or two.
DAY 4 – SUNDAY IN THE SUN
- Wake to a delicious breakfast on your last day. Sip hot coffee and savor your last slow, peaceful morning at the inn.
- Hike the Appalachian Trail and get some fresh air before you head home.
- Take a swim at the Gorge and soak in the sun rays and summer feelings.
- Head home and look forward to your next trip to Vermont!