We are proud to announce that our Vermont bed and breakfast has received the 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! Crisanver House is a beautiful restored farmhouse that embodies the quaint charm of the Vermont Green Mountains. Our romantic bed and breakfast is the perfect place to relax when you’re ready to get away and enjoy a peaceful vacation in a gorgeous New England town.
Let us host you in Shrewsbury, VT and enjoy luxurious amenities – all complementary with your stay! Each of our rooms are comfortable and romantic. Peruse the options here and choose which room you want to spend a relaxing and luxurious getaway in.
Join us in Vermont and enjoy…
- Miles of pictureque hiking
- Antique shopping
- Corn mazes
- Hot air balloon rides
- Opera and theatre at The Paramount Theater
- Live music at the Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Pampering spa treatments
- Delicious signature breakfasts
- And so much more!
Want to hear about the stays our guests have experienced? Visit Crisanver House’s TripAdvisor page to read reviews from our valued guests.
Book your stay at our award winning inn today! We can’t wait to host you.
Spring has sprung in Vermont, our beautiful Green Mountain state! If you’re planning a spring getaway at our Vermont bed and breakfast, we have a full list of top Vermont activities we recommend putting on your itinerary. Boredom isn’t possible in Vermont this time of year. Don’t forget to enter our FREE night giveaway too! It’s easy to do. Now, onto the fun…
- Venture Vermont Outdoor Challenge 2016 – If you’re a fan of the outdoors, challenge yourself to this unique event. Download a list of activities here, complete as many activities as you can between now and October 15, take photos of your activities, submit your score sheet and photos, and redeem for free state park entry for the rest of this year and all of next! This is perfect for our guests who visit frequently. View a video and get more information here.
- Spring Wildcrafting – Go on an edible mushrooming adventure with a Rockland-Miller. Dress for the perfect spring hike and enjoy an adventurous and educational experience, including a colorful presentation, foraging strategy information, and a guided woods tour. Register today.
- Vermont Crafts Spring Open Studio – Explore this one-of-a-kind display of local art and view the work of local Vermont artisans. Get the unique opportunity of seeing the studios of these local artists, peruse and/or purchase their work, and speak with them directly. 194 participants will open their studios to the public May 28-29. See the work of glassblowers, jewelers, print-makers, potters, painters and more during open studio weekend!
- Cheese & Dairy Celebration at Billings Farm & Museum – If art isn’t your thing, maybe local dairy products interest you. Sample delicious New England cheeses and dairy products, meet local cheese makers, and learn to make cheese, ice cream, and butter during this weekend celebration, May 28-29.
- Live Music with Rick Redington & The Luv – Come on out on a beautiful Vermont summer evening and enjoy musical guests, Rick Redington & The Luv as they display their unique blend of folk, country, blues, and even a little bit of rock on June 10.
- Wanderlust Festival – This award winning event encompasses the best of summer in New England. Participants will include the world’s leading yoga teachers, musical acts, DJs, speakers, chefs, winemakers, and much more. Dance under the stars, sip cocktails, hike in the outdoor Vermont beauty, and enjoy a farm-to-table style dinner, June 16-19.
- RockFire – Celebrate the heritage of Vermont in the abandoned quarries and granite ruins on June 24-28. Whether you’re a local or a guest, you will appreciate the beauty of the area. This event is suitable for the whole family and will include outdoor activities, bonfires, and live performances. Click here for more information.
- Vermont Quilt Festival – This year marks the 40th anniversary of the largest and oldest quilt event in New England. From June 24-26 experience quilts from 90 plus national vendors, lectures, classes, demos, and plenty of time for shopping – it’s the perfect opportunity to find a unique Vermont keepsake to take home with you.
- Man of La Mancha – Take in a 2 hour epic musical based on the adventures of Don Quixote. Purchase tickets here.
- 37th Annual Quechee Balloon Festival – See Vermont’s natural beauty from up above with a fabulous hot air balloon ride during this two day event, June 17-19. There will also be plenty of festivities for everyone still on the ground, including music, craft artisans and vendors, children’s activities, a bounce house, and delicious festival food.
Now the hard part will be picking when to visit. We can’t wait to host you this spring and make your Vermont stay one to remember. Check availability today!
Vermont and the Green Mountains are so gorgeous and peaceful that it is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic honeymoon. Local shops, local cheese, local maple syrup, local crafts, local beers, and local produce at many farm to table restaurants. Become part of our community or do the ‘just us’ thing and experience Vermont as you celebrate love with the love of your life.
Enjoy Crisanver House’s VT Honeymoons Are The Best package and let us make sure the tiny details are taken care of.
Fresh flowers will be in your room along with a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries, or local cheeses if you prefer, two glasses and a bottle of champagne.
That is how we open your stay, what you fill it with is up to you, pamper yourselves with and schedule a couples massage, or lounge by the pool, or enjoy a walk on our trails.
All you have to do is get here, we will give you everything you need to make your honeymoon fabulous.