Spring has sprung in Vermont, our beautiful Green Mountain state! If you’re planning a spring getaway at our Vermont bed and breakfast, we have a full list of top Vermont activities we recommend putting on your itinerary. Boredom isn’t possible in Vermont this time of year. Don’t forget to enter our FREE night giveaway too! It’s easy to do. Now, onto the fun…
- Venture Vermont Outdoor Challenge 2016 – If you’re a fan of the outdoors, challenge yourself to this unique event. Download a list of activities here, complete as many activities as you can between now and October 15, take photos of your activities, submit your score sheet and photos, and redeem for free state park entry for the rest of this year and all of next! This is perfect for our guests who visit frequently. View a video and get more information here.
- Spring Wildcrafting – Go on an edible mushrooming adventure with a Rockland-Miller. Dress for the perfect spring hike and enjoy an adventurous and educational experience, including a colorful presentation, foraging strategy information, and a guided woods tour. Register today.
- Vermont Crafts Spring Open Studio – Explore this one-of-a-kind display of local art and view the work of local Vermont artisans. Get the unique opportunity of seeing the studios of these local artists, peruse and/or purchase their work, and speak with them directly. 194 participants will open their studios to the public May 28-29. See the work of glassblowers, jewelers, print-makers, potters, painters and more during open studio weekend!
- Cheese & Dairy Celebration at Billings Farm & Museum – If art isn’t your thing, maybe local dairy products interest you. Sample delicious New England cheeses and dairy products, meet local cheese makers, and learn to make cheese, ice cream, and butter during this weekend celebration, May 28-29.
- Live Music with Rick Redington & The Luv – Come on out on a beautiful Vermont summer evening and enjoy musical guests, Rick Redington & The Luv as they display their unique blend of folk, country, blues, and even a little bit of rock on June 10.
- Wanderlust Festival – This award winning event encompasses the best of summer in New England. Participants will include the world’s leading yoga teachers, musical acts, DJs, speakers, chefs, winemakers, and much more. Dance under the stars, sip cocktails, hike in the outdoor Vermont beauty, and enjoy a farm-to-table style dinner, June 16-19.
- RockFire – Celebrate the heritage of Vermont in the abandoned quarries and granite ruins on June 24-28. Whether you’re a local or a guest, you will appreciate the beauty of the area. This event is suitable for the whole family and will include outdoor activities, bonfires, and live performances. Click here for more information.
- Vermont Quilt Festival – This year marks the 40th anniversary of the largest and oldest quilt event in New England. From June 24-26 experience quilts from 90 plus national vendors, lectures, classes, demos, and plenty of time for shopping – it’s the perfect opportunity to find a unique Vermont keepsake to take home with you.
- Man of La Mancha – Take in a 2 hour epic musical based on the adventures of Don Quixote. Purchase tickets here.
- 37th Annual Quechee Balloon Festival – See Vermont’s natural beauty from up above with a fabulous hot air balloon ride during this two day event, June 17-19. There will also be plenty of festivities for everyone still on the ground, including music, craft artisans and vendors, children’s activities, a bounce house, and delicious festival food.
Now the hard part will be picking when to visit. We can’t wait to host you this spring and make your Vermont stay one to remember. Check availability today!